Thursday, May 20, 2010

Its been awhile

Hi All~

sorry its been so long but i have been sick, not sniffles sick but sick sick. I woke up with a sore throat, body aches, chills, fever of 102, headache, and generally felt like crap. it snuck up on me and came out of no-where since the kids arent sick and no one i work with is sick and no one i know is sick. so i tried to stay in bed but you know how that works when your a mom right....

I got out of bed to fill my 20 oz water bottle with water, got the dayquil and throat lozenges and basically tried to rest. i slept a bit on and off but then the hubs had to leave so that wasnt going to work with a 3 yr old. Mind you this has been going on since late last week. Im just now starting to feel better, but my throat still kind of hurts and my neck is sore for some reason, not sure if i slept wrong or what! But im on the mend and trying to feel better. But i also feel i should get a maid when i am down for the count because nothing gets done when im sick..seriously. dishes piled up, laundry didnt get done. Some one told me that our bodies sometimes make us sick to let us know we need to rest, and that may be true, but i need to keep up on the house stuff too, with boys and a husband they certainly cant do it. I did try and get up and do stuff but then i just felt worse. I have to work tonite and then im off the rest of the week. Im just now starting to catch up on everything. i will have about 2.5 loads of laundry to do, and just dishes from last nites dinner. The thing that sucks about this apartment is no dishwasher. We had one in washington state and it was easy peasy to do dishes, now they have to be done by hand and not so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment